all images and stories are the property of Catherine Beerda-Basso and are not to be used without given permission...thank you

Friday 13 January 2012

Still here...


SELF-COMPASSION
A moment of self-compassion can change your entire day
A string of such moments can change the course of your life.
~Christopher K. Germer~

I will be back this weekend my lovelies
it has been busy around these parts
but had to take the time to 
share this gorgeous 
quote with
you.

Love and Light


ps Glynis, I am not able to connect with your blog could email me? catscorner@telus.net

4 comments:

  1. I needed that quote today, Cat. Thanks for sharing it! Sweet picture too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS beautiful.

    As are you :)

    xoxox,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photo.
    have an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that quote! I have not given myself the gift of self compassion very much, but am soooo learning that it's vital to freedom and to all areas of my life. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Your voice is welcome here, your connection appreciated. Love and Light