all images and stories are the property of Catherine Beerda-Basso and are not to be used without given permission...thank you

Wednesday 25 April 2012

and when I'm confused....


I want to watch blossoms in the wind


and when I am unsure
I want to feel the sun shine on my face


and when I am insecure 
I want to sing a song of strength


and when I don't know where I am
I want to sit and rest


and when I am afraid
I want to feel something soft


and when I am angry
I want to lay on the marble floor


and when I have messed up
I want to feel the oceans spray


and when I feel shame
I want to run the forest trail


and when I feel not enough
I want to hear the eagle song


and when I feel too much
I want to yell from somewhere high


and when I don't feel at all
I want to be held
by Your Infinite Love
and cradled
close to
You


what is it you want to do my lovelies?
Love and Light

7 comments:

  1. This is breathtakingly beautiful. love love love..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! love the words and God's answers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is so beautiful and just what i needed to read! i could use some softness and an eagle's song right now. the pictures are marvelous. thank you for touching my heart tonight. (i just posted on my blog...i need to be heard...read when you can? thank you and much love.) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. ...Thanks for sharing this, Cat. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOw, what a beautiful sensory picture you created. All calming and appropriate for each expression. I basked in the imagery. Thanks for the inspiration and lovely words. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmmm...
    I want to melt into my now. I want to sit confidently in my skin. I want to take in the expanse that is my life. I want to create with assurance and ease. I want to laugh and resist the need to be anxious. I want to unfold and refold each and every day, gaining flexibility.
    love to you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cat,
    The words and the photos are exquisite- I can so relate to what the Soul wants to do in each situation of vulnerability. Thank you-
    Wildest Blessings-
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Your voice is welcome here, your connection appreciated. Love and Light