all images and stories are the property of Catherine Beerda-Basso and are not to be used without given permission...thank you

Sunday 10 June 2012

Grateful for failure....


Today
and for all the rest of my days
and beyond
I will forever be grateful
and 
in debted
to 
Failure

*

"There are times is life
when Failure
is exactly
what we
need.
For it is in Failure
we find
Real Life...
we find
our hearts."
~CB

What has failed in your life lately...and by doing so
brought you life?

Love and Light

3 comments:

  1. I fail to see the both/and throughout the day - causing a rigid severity to rise up and I start judging right vs. wrong - ahhh, yes, here I am again. :)
    And so I am finally seeing the impossible mountain I've tried to climb {to sit at the feet of linear perfection} for what it really is.
    And now I laugh more and cry - both being part of my whole.
    ...
    Wonderful day of celebrating to you and your family, Cat - especially to your grad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I celebrate this "failure" with you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your voice is welcome here, your connection appreciated. Love and Light